Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HELLO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Here she is!! Ain't she perty! My little angel...or devil...depending on the day! My little Honda 90. She sure has been good to me over these last few years. Ev fixed 'er up and made her real special for me. She purrs like a kitten and climbs those treacherous terrains Evan hauls me through. Even while I was pregnant I trusted no one else but her. She's orange. Yep, that's the way I like 'er. Evan has an orange KTM so we're kinda twins. If you notice the bear skin seat/rug, Evan decided to upholster last summer to make her real soft for me to sit on. What a sweetheart. Shout out to Ev for this upcoming Valentines. Always watching out for #1!! So thoughtful and sweet. Not really, he needed somewhere to put that bear skin of his. I personally find it a little distracting on my tough trails. I worry the other bears might smell their own kind and come runnin'. But all in all. I love her!! She's just my size! I've got a little rack on the back to put "things" in. You know, things I might need...lipgloss, my cell phone, Mack, Brooklyn, just stuff. No clutch is needed for this bad girl. It's automatic. I just let off the gas and shift her when needed. She's on good one. I think she's a keeper. This is one purchase I hestitated at first and made a fuss but am sure glad I gave in. I just thought you all might want to see this piece of art of mine.

8 comments:

Tara said...

Em, what do I say to this? I'm speechless! All I can do is imagine your blonde hair wisping around your Captain America helmet and doing a double take on that bear fur, if that's what it is! I must admit I love her too-is that a back seat I see, hmm, looks kinda fun! I wouldn't dare drive her I'll leave that to you Miss Evil Kinevil! Can't wait to see little Brooklyn riding along in the basket only if she has a baby bandana on! Great photography by the way, I'm so impressed!

Zack said...

Two words, Em. THERAPY!

Lee Family said...

I too am just speechless. Hi Tara Cooper! btw.
Em - speechless.
in shock.
had no idea.
captain america? is that really a captain america helmet? (Porter was Captain America for Halloween - he's making a come back) When did you get her? and the bear fur - FINALLY good use of stupid bear skins. She is really a sight - she's just beautiful.

Allen Family said...

She's a beauty! You sure know how to pick 'em. Please bless I can ride her next time we're in Boise! I would expect anything less for Miss Hotstuff Harris/Hoge.

Allen Family said...

wouldn't. wouldn't expect anything less. Miss Nail (if that doesn't mean anything to you, it's what Scott calls me...she was his grade school english teacher) isn't functioning at 100%.

Kara said...

What a beauty! Too bad you didn't get this bad girl when you were living around here...we'd go a cruisin! You're too awesome!

Uno said...

EMILY!

I WORSHIP THE BIKE YOU RIDE ON!

TRULY A MASTERPIECE!

Gabe!

Anonymous said...

Shes a beaut- Em, Im glad you found us, I was getting pretty sick of reading all about the Hodge fam, everyone but you and Ev. The wedding is June 14th, so mark your calenders-it should be a good one...