Monday, December 8, 2008

Things I like to do ....by Brooklyn

Since I'm ONE years old today my mom thought it would be special to talk about myself and things that I do all day. This first picture is my favorite past time. I pretty much crawl up and down the stairs all day. I'm getting really fast. I'm tall enough to reach the door knob..if I could only just figure out how to get out. I really like exploring so I can't wait to go outside.
I've really been into crashing my baby stroller down the stairs.


and into my doggie Mack! He doesn't seem too happy in this picture. I know he loves me he just doesn't know it yet. I take alot of attention away from him but we're working on things and I think we'll be BFF's in no time.

I push things around in my stroller too.




like this bell here. I shake it real hard and then place them all in my stroller and give them a ride.



1 comment:

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

I love that age. Her personality is so cute. She is darling.