Sunday, May 17, 2009

angio

Brooklyn and I went and hung out with my friend, Angie, and her boys last week. We had so much fun. She has the cutest little boys and Brooklyn mauled them both and stole their toys and ate their food and played with their rocking horses. It's always treat to hang out with Angie. I wish we lived closer. Angi with her her boys Xavier and Cole

Brooklyn being silly with mwa

Brooklyn, on cue, with her stunts


Bless her heart



Brooklyn and her boyfriend frolicking.




8 comments:

Tara said...

so precious, loooove the pic of you and brooklyn! yes, it's past midnight and i'm just getting started on the blog surfing...oh how nice/bad it is to have the internet back!!! hehee

Lee Family said...

That picture of you and Brooklyn is magazine-worthy. You can see the love you have for each other in your eyes. You are so cute.
I'm glad you got to have a good-friend rejuvenating session. Me need one!
love ya.

rachel harris said...

Cute pics Em! Can't wait to play with B-bop on Thursday!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Gorgeous pics! Em, you're such a babe! I miss you too! Idid hear Jaime is engaged! I'm SO happy for her! Have yo met her fiance? oh, and I'm not working unless chasing Gavin around the house counts :)

Angie K. said...

Cute post Em! Thanks for visiting. You are the coolest chick I know and one fabulous mama. Come back to us soon.

Mom said...

Oh these pictures are so cute I can hardly stand it and from my perspective it's "Pete and rePete" with you and Brooklyn. She is SO much like you and I love it! You're lucky to have a little girl like you were!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Brooklyn is so dang cute. I love the picture of you two. She is getting so big. So are you guys coming to see us this summer? You totally should. We miss ya. Ok. I will see you in 5 min.

Michelle said...

That field is TO DIE FOR! Love the pics!