Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dear Evan

Dear Evan,

While you are away hunting and gathering...Brooklyn has a few things she needs to tell you.

#1: I cried today...can you see my tear? Oh yes and mom does my hair weird when you aren't around...why is that?
#2: This is why I cried...I hurt my toe....see it! Mom kissed it better and put a Bandaned on it. I took it off and then made mom put another one on it and requested a "few" pieces of candy for "medicine."

#3: Mom is bugging me.

#4: My toe hurts and mom won't let me go play with Addie until I take this dumb picture...please come home soon. I miss you! Love, Brookie





9 comments:

Wendy said...

She's so adorable. What a cute idea for a post, I hope he comes home soon!

Meegan said...

seriously that last photo needs to be in a contest. or blown up HUGE and put on display. or both. yes. definitely both.
love it. LOVE IT!!!

p.s. the word verification word that it's asking me to type below is "mychity" made me laugh because it's really close to other things. wouldn't it be funny if you could pick your verification words. . .

Holly said...

What a great picture!!!! I'm so glad you are our family photographer!!! :) Can't wait to get some pictures of these cute girls. I did their hair so cute but, of course, Addi pulled hers out. I'll try again. . .

Lynnette said...

OMG, you have the greatest idea's! Loved this entry!

Meegan said...

LET'S SEE PHOTOS OF THIS CRAIGS LIST PURCHASE YOU SPEAK OF!!!!

AND DI IS MY FAVORITE PLACE TO PURCHASE MISMATCHED DISHES. NEVER GETS OLD. I MAY RUN OUT OF STORAGE SPACE FOR THEM ALL THOUGH.

Heather Hunzeker said...

Em. I Love Love Love these pics! They are SOOOOO Adorable!! I just want to pick her up and kiss and hug her so much!

Lee Family said...

Yeah, Evan, come home soon. How could a hunter even leave such a cutie patootie?? miss ya Em!

Tara said...

oh the fun things we "hunter widows" get to accomplish while our burley boys "play"...such adorable pics, love her little jacket, so emily:)
p.s. how did the idha go? did you haul away a load of goods???

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Hunting and Gathering....I love it. That is adorable. Very cute pictures. Brooklyn is my favorite.