Saturday, November 28, 2009

And Now Presenting Mr. Prince William Evan Hoge

Introducing our new little addition to the fam..William Evan Hoge. He is THE best! We are so in love with him. Brooklyn is adapting surprisingly well and we love her even more today!...besides the fact that she's been a little sick so we've been trying our best to keep them separated but it's not working so well. We are all doing good besides the fact it was a crazy labor and delivery almost not making it to the hospital in time and with pretty much no epidural since he came about 10 min. after I had it and I was stoned on Ambien..NOTE: always opt for the epidural...ALWAYS and don't take Ambien and try to walk around Walmart for a few hours...picture this....9 mo preg., stoned on Ambien..stumbling around walmart...having hard core contraction....very funny to watch, I can imagine. ...it makes for a good story too which I'm all about. ANYWAY, William is doing great. He is way healthy and sleeps like a champ...for now! Thanks for all the calls and well wishes and special surprises in the mail!!:) I am still counting all the wonderful blessings and tender mercies that have flowed into our house these last few weeks! We are so blessed and have so much to be thankful for this year. PS: pictures are very much out of order...ENJOY!!...and try to make sense of them all!
My little crew!!
Leaving the hospital!!

My little lifesaver and Brookies #1 nurse!! Waiting on her hand and foot while she had a fever while I was in the hospital. It couldn't have been better for me!












ABZ surprised me by showing up at the hospital with a plethora of gifts..including this little bundle Lucy..Brookie calls her Sucy.








My little bundle!! THE END

18 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations!!!! He's so beautiful! We're so very happy for you and wish you the best of recoveries!

Clarke and Kamie said...

ADORABLE!!! So glad everything went well BUT I'm gonna need to hear the details of that delivery. A couple HOURS in walmart with contractions? what the? Anyway, he is a doll and your family is too cute. congrats!!!

Jerry and Kathryn said...

He is so cute! Congrats.

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Congrats Em!!! He's beautiful! Perfect little guy! I'm so excited for you to have a boy... so fun! Welcome to the world of cars and trucks :) Glad everything went well... would love to hear this story someday in person! Get some sleep! Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

I have pretty much been checking your blog evey day since you had him, hoping to see pictures. What a beautiful family that I love so much! Congratulations!

us said...

Congratulations! Emily, you look amazing. Wish I looked half that good after giving birth. Sounds like you had a great adventure bringing this little one into the world. Post more close-ups of him. He looks adorable.

rachel harris said...

Oh Em, how sweet he truly is! Thank you for letting my hang with Brookie. I loved every minute! I am so happy for you, Ev, and Brookie and glad you are all home safe and happy. Now go give my buddy loves from me.

Tara said...

Finally, you've posted pictures!! and they don't disappoint, he is a handsome little guy, you look fabulous even after "coming too" from a trip on ambien;), and your little family is just too cute! seriously i don't know how you did it, what a crazy labor/delivery story!!! you are my hero:)

Holly said...

Yeah! What a handsome boy! :) Hope you are doing well and enjoying your new little baby! Let me know if you need anything!

Zar said...

we so happy he is a little prince he's handsome . much love marce, gaby, mason and samu

Angie K. said...

Thanks so much for posting pics of beautiful baby William. He is gorgeous, I think he looks like his big sister doesn't he? Excellent job Em and Ev. Beautiful family!

Angie K. said...

Thanks so much for posting pics of beautiful baby William. He is gorgeous, I think he looks like his big sister doesn't he? Excellent job Em and Ev. Beautiful family!

Nead Family said...

Congrats, Emily! He is adorable! I'm glad you are all okay....what a blessing to have a healthy baby!
Love,
Summer

Rob and Jenn said...

Congrats! He's beautiful. Can't wait to meet him in person!

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

Congrats Ev and Em. So, so happy for you and your little family of four now. We miss you guys sooooo much. Wishing you all the best.

Ben, Julia, Griffin & Sophie said...

How adorable is he?!! LOVE that little guy already. Congrats! Cutest family ever. Love you all!
xoxo

Lee Family said...

Dear Evan,

Thank you for shaving your chops.

Love,

Niki

Lee Family said...

that last comment was from me. I think I was accidentally signed on as anonymous or something. Well, I'll just wait by the phone until you wake up and think I should call Niki back.