Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas Extravaganza

It's not really a Christmas Extravaganza but I just like to say it!

Here is our new family of 4. Can you believe I have two kids? I know weird, but strangely I love it! I swear, I was blessed with two sweet kiddos to balance out the craziness in me. Does that make sense? .....exactly!

We had a great Christmas with Ev's fam in Utah. It was way to short. We blessed Will along with my niece, Jillian. It was fun to share that with Sara!

Love this! Brookie got some sweet "extensions" for Christmas. She LOVED hanging out with her cousins.


The kiddos ready for Santa on Christmas Eve!



PS: I'm totally going private! I know I know annoying but all the peer pressure is telling me to aka: tara...jk! So send me your email and I'll hook you up to the coolest blog EVER.





16 comments:

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Looks like I'm the first to ask to add me! urfabulous22@hotmail.com

Liz said...

Hey Emily...looks like you guys had a fun Christmas, and your kids are so cute, fun to see all your pictures. I succumbed to the private blog thing also, and now that I am used to it, I kind of like it. Anyway, me and John would love and invite to your new "private" blog: lizfurness@gmail.com Thanks!

mia veronica said...

I best be let into your private blog:) I would be absolutely heartbroken if not:)
mianchard@gmail.com

Paul and Alli Watson said...

I would love to be invited to your private blog, Em!!! allisonswatson@gmail.com.

Heather Hunzeker said...

aaych44@hotmail.com you better not keep pics of my niece and nephew away from me.....

rachel harris said...

I'm in! You know my address.

Mom said...

remember to add me too,

natalie Simmons said...

please please include me!!! such cute kiddos.
natsimmons28@gmail.com

jesse said...

You forgot to add the typical 'well, lately some random people have been leaving comments and I don't know if I want them to see my kids, so I'm gonna go private, but send me your email addresses and you can read my blog whenever you want' comment :)

Angie K. said...

Cute pics Em! let me in your new blog please! my address is nakelsey@gmail.com

Lee Family said...

you know where to find me Baboom

btaggart said...

Emily I'm a friend of your Mom's from Morgan.I live in Wyoming now and don't get to communicate with your Mom very often-she's so busy. I've really enjoyed your pictures and hearing stories about Marge and the grandkids. I would like to be added, if that's ok? taggartbecky@gmail.com

Allen Family said...

You bet your sweet bippy!

segura2salazar said...

I just ran across your blog and would love to keep up on your adorable family. P.S. tell Abby hi!

segura2salazar said...

O.k., I am very blogtarded. I also wanted to tell you congrats on your beautiful boy! Being a mom is the best! Drop me a note if you get a chance at Segura2Salazar@hotmail.com

Cathy said...

Emily -

I'd love to keep up with you and your beautiful children!
wathluke@gmail.com

Cathy