Thursday, April 22, 2010

Preschool n Things!!

This little boy loves his mama!! Without a doubt..don't even have to ask..



I was down in my moms basement for 15 minutes while Brooklyn wanted to watch a Dora movie...Someone found the lotion...wiped it ALL over my moms leather couch, all over her pants, hair, body...AWESOME!!!


B-Bop CANNOT stop talking about Preschool. While I was up visiting my mom, my sister-in-law, Tammie, invited her to her preschool for the morning! She loved every minute with Tammie and talks about her and preschool all the time! She threw a fit the other day because she thought that was where we were driving and when we ended up back at our house..she was not happy! She wants to drive there (5 hours) "and see Tammie" This is her the morning of her first day at Preschool!



B-trout "feeding" her baby! I wonder where she got this from! I love her piggy toes!!





2 comments:

rachel harris said...

I love her knock knees and pigeon toes in her preschool picture. Just like her momma!

Heather Hunzeker said...

two BEAUTIFUL kids!! miss you!