Thursday, November 18, 2010

I have a problem!

Sometimes when I find something that I really like I feel like I need to have 10 of them! For instance the Christmas Mint M&M's...I need 5 bags..not just one or a cute shirt..I need a "few" in other colors. But lately, I found this really cute hat pattern and then I need to make about 10 of them and then 1 for everyone of my friends little kids. They are so cute on my kiddos. I mean you need one to match every outfit right? I've already have 4 people buying one from me so it's been fun to make some for others too and decrease my debt of yarn collection..of course of every color...it's bad! I'm such a nerd but I can't resist.










9 comments:

Wendy said...

That's the cutest pattern ever! I would so love a copy of that. It's so cute!

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

did you make those girly?? I just bought one for the babe at gap looks just like that! You are a stud!! They are so dang cute!!

Holly said...

If you have to be a nerd, this is the perfect nerdy thing you can do! :) I need 4 of them by the way. LOVE THEM! and of course the girl that can make such cute things!

Angie K. said...

Em, these are freaking cute. Teach me.

Meegan said...

You are taunting me aren't you! An owl hat!? And I have no child that would willingly wear one... Make one my size would ya!? You have mad skills. B-trout looks absolutely model worthy in em! I couldn't even begin to make something like that.

abby's photo shoppe said...

Em... I NEEEEEEEED. You are so good. Jealous of you!

word verification:
shesties

jayna said...

Holly needs four...is that an announcement? :)

SUPER ADORABLE! I am totally impressed with your mad crocheting skills! Etsy??

Mrs. Olsen said...

Um...me likey. How much?

Lee Family said...

okay,Em, I better call you to discuss these hats. I think I need two and pretty much I think I need pink in them for sure and me thinks maybe one in black and white. I'll call you. love ya em.