Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Random Photos

Here are random photos that made my day today!! I know I haven't posted pics for awhile but these photos made my day.

Thanks Tara for talking to me last night. I really appreciate it!
This is our last family picture that I have. I had fun that day!
Look at those chubby legs!!!!
This reminds me of Ev's family. I know...weird but I had fun that day with my nephew Sam taking random pics.

Oh there are more to come of this little stinker. A face only a mother could love...or grandmother

4 comments:

holly said...

hey, is that very adorable hat atop brooklyn's head from none other than her "Aunt" Holly????

emily said...

you know it.

Chrissy said...

Emily,
I always love seeing your pictures!

Tara said...

Ok, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the twinner hats- even if they aren't really twinners, you look HOT and Brooklyn looks adorable!! It was so fun chatting for just a short moment- the 20 minutes compared to hours just wasn't long enough-sigh... Brooklyn is just the cutest little thing ever, her "Aunt" Tara loves her face:) You will now be known as "Aunt" Emily to my kids- or maybe just their mom's half sister, that sounds cool.