Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sittin on ice!

I have been looking through old pictures lately and there are some pictures that for some reason I just keep going back to them particularly this one. This is Evan's dad ice fishing in Bear Lake. I love the mountains in the background, I love how isolated it looks. He looks so...simple is the word that comes to my mind. I love the foldout chair just chillin on the lake. I had just bought my new camera so I went out for the day with Evan, Ephraim and his dad to "try" to take pictures. I know I know, it's not the best color but I'm sure a little photoshop would spice this up.

Here's the end result of fishing that day! Someone is happy!

2 comments:

holly said...

It looks like you digitally "enhanced" the fish into the picture. I had to make it big to really see it.

emily said...

I know, but don't tell Evan, it will hurt his feelings and destroy his ego!!