Friday, November 7, 2008

THE HUNTER/GATHERER

Well, Ev and Bean found this lovely beauty last weekend up in them thar mountains. Look at the smile on his face. Priceless!! I'm kinda sad about the whole thing but proud in a weird way that if we ever went hungry I know I would be able to count on Ev to pull through and find food for our little family. He's like a little boy talking about it, measuring it, staring at it, talking, staring, thinking...it doesn't stop. Don't get me wrong that thing is HUGE! The other day Evan was talking about how the coyote hunt is still going on and that maybe he needed to go hunt them down. I finished him off by saying, "Ya know Ev, I think it's time for the Emily hunt now." I crack myself up.




6 comments:

Heather Hunzeker said...

Great Job Ev! Are you going to put those antlers up somewhere in the house? I'm sure Em will love it!!

Mom said...

'Nice Rack' Ev!!!

Jenny C said...

Holy Crap! That thing is huge. Has Jeffrey seen it? He would be proud!

Tara said...

for not being a hunter, i still say that thing is HUGE! i'll be sure to show cole, wait, no probably not cuz then he'll want to go kill something like that too...it's definately time for "our girl's hunt" to begin:) and guess what i found when wiping the high chair off, brooklyn's little hair clipie- i know, you left it there as a surprise for me, and i love it! i'll try to remember to bring it to idaho during christmas?

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

James said, "That rack is huge!" Way to go Ev.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Holy cow! Em I want to see your new project. I need a new project. You are so creative. Love ya miss ya. Bye.