Saturday, October 25, 2008

?

While Evan is out hunting and gathering for his family I was bored and shoved Brooklyn in front of the camera....AGAIN! Every time I try to take a picture, this is the look. All serious and NO SMILES! It's like she knows what I'm doing and she is doing EVERYTHING she can to NOT help me out. I'll get over it.

This little fence is across the street with little Yorkies on the other side and EVERY time we pull into our house Brooklyn gets super excited and we have to go over and see the dogs. The fence is just her size so I had to take a little picture.


9 comments:

Mom said...

So cute Em, and her little vest is darling, way to use your spare time productively!

Michelle said...

She is so yummy! Love her outfit, so stinkin' cute, even when she isn't smiling.

Heidi said...

What a pretty little thing-love her eyes!

Tara said...

so laughing at her "mom, i will smile when i want to, not when you tell me too" look! she is adorable, i love her outfit and the tiny fence!

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

Hey Em. You'll never guess what we have....a blog. Check it out. Brooklyn is a doll. We miss you guys. Hope all is well.

us said...

Cute pics, and yes, we will miss you guys this weekend! It only means that next time you'll have to be in for sure.

Corrigan Law said...

This is Emmett. Your husband made the mistake of emailing me the pick of the bull elk he shot. I will now expect 5lbs of elk jerky for Christmas please. I will barter a beaver pelt skirt for Brooklyn for it!! 10lbs of jerky for a matching skunk pelt hat with the skirt.

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

Em, you are getting dang good and the picture thing. Love you little girls outfit. She is a cutie. Send me and email at jamie.amanda@yahoo.com so I can invite you to my blog. We went private.

luvmy5boyscora said...

cute pics Emily!