Sunday, October 12, 2008

That's Officer Harris to You!

Last July, Zacky Wacky graduated from Post Training here in Boise and my family attended his graduation.
It was pretty fun to be there and see the hard work and training they put you through
It's very similar to the training that Reno 911 has to go through.

Congrats Zacky Wacky. We are so proud and I'm glad it was here in Boise to be able to be a part of it.
Of course, you have to give this pose, Zack. So deep, so very deep in thought....that POST training really did something to ya!

1 comment:

holly said...

are you kidding me with Reno 911 (my favorite show) I only thought it pertained to my two "po-po" brothers. It makes me laugh to see them just stare at each other, and chase after gays and crackheads. I like to think that Josh,Nick and now Zack will be running hard after trannies and prostitutes.