Sunday, October 12, 2008

Guess What We Saw Today?

Brooklyn, Mack, and I went down to Julia Davis Park for a little walk and fresh air. Lo and behold, look who sticks his head over the fence for a little HELLO? He became good friends with Mack......just kidding they were NOT friends. Brooklyn loved Mr. Giraffe. He came to the zoo last Saturday but we got our own little private showing today.

This is what happens everyday I have to go downstairs or outside. Brooklyn panics and runs to the stairs and practically climbs it while yelling at me to come back. Mack panics as well and they wait and wait and wait until I come back to rescue them.
Jesse has been staying with me while Evan is gone hunting to protect us from all the monsters. He and Brooklyn have gotten pretty tight these days.
Evan took this picture of Brooklyn during dinner the other night. I've been trying to use sign language with her like....food, more, milk, finished/done....well, this is her sign language for finished. She puckers her lips, sucks in her nose and breaths in and out really hard and fast every time she's finished with her food. I'll go with it. Can't you just see the attitude/sassyfrass?

6 comments:

amber buhrley said...

hi Emily,
I am the one you left the comment on my blog about my father in law lou buhrley. I will let him know you posted and the things you said. he is still teaching and loves it! He is debating on retirement within the year or two but is torn to have to say goodbye. How did you know Amber Jacobsen? What a small world? We also just moved from Boise and I saw from your blog that is where you are living right? Kind of random. You can email me at amber dot buhrley at gmail dot com. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

I would make that face if my food looked like that too. :) She is darling. I can't believe how fast they grow and get so big. She is a cutie though. You look great too. So I too have been a hunting widow but I didn't have anyone but my 6 year old and my 3 year old to protect me from the boogie man! :)

Emmett and Ashlee said...

That is awesome. We miss you. I love Brooklyn hanging on the gate. She is my favorite. I was looking at pictures of when you guys came up here yesterday. That was so much fun. We are so freaking cute.

Allen Family said...

You are like so luckyyyy to be getting TyraMail. You must be hot and fierce and all that! Maybe you need to use your TyraMail gift in a fierce photoshoot. I'll see if I can send Jay Manuel to come direct it. :-)

Sorry we couldn't make Twin happen with ya. We were living the role of happiest people on earth at the happiest place on earth for Coop's b-day (i.e., disneyland--I know! Spoiled!)

Give that little Brooklyn a kisseroo for me. Maybe we should actually chat sometime via phone waves and not just cyberwaves.

Chrissy said...

I must have dozed off for a few weeks because I missed your last few posts. But I have seen them now and I love them all. I love the pics of little Brooklyn and your random and yoga. I miss you and all of your stories. We should get together soon!

Tara said...

isn't it great to know you are SO loved and SO missed for even just a few minutes by such an adorable little girl and big puppy?!? i love the look on both their faces, so precious! lucky you to have a protector- all i've got is my mini mace ready to be used at any second in my nightstand. i practice how fast i can grab it from my bed in the dark even without my glasses/contacts and i'm getting pretty good. you never can be too prepared right:) and hello skinny mini, you look amazing and gorgeous as ever, quit it already!