Monday, January 19, 2009

Faces only a mother could love

I have not posted much lately...I've been in some funk and trying to get out! But this little girl and helped me along the way. I seriously giggle all day. She is so silly and has her own little language. I've been wanting to take her out and play/practice photography but it's so stinkin' cold. I'm sure these are just excuses. But these are a few of my favorites. My goal this year is to try to take 4 unique/risky/outofthebox photos to try to teach myself photography. Any tips?


I LOVE THIS FACE



This Reese is such a beauty! She's was a little gem over Christmas. I love this photo.








7 comments:

Wendy said...

Such cute pictures, I think it's great that you're teaching yourself a new skill. You go girl. I have no suggestions, but I am cheering for you. Sorry about the funk, I feel the same way, I think it's just this time of year. Good luck with everything!

Allen Family said...

As for your title, not so! Good friends can love them too.

I suck at taking pictures. You need to be teaching me some pointers.

Mom said...

Grandmas can love them too, thanks for posting such cute little girls!

rachel harris said...

Oh Em, what babes! I love B's expression with the hat. I giggle just looking at it. Thanks for posting a pic of my little Reesie-bear. I have to agree with you that she is quite a beauty.

Jaylynn said...

Hey Em, looks like you already know how to take great close-ups! So cute! One tip is that - for kids, always try to take it on their same level- get low. And pictures outside always turn out best with an overcast sky, not straight sunlight, or if inside next to a bright window. One of my favorite shots I did was of the kids leaning against the white fence in our backyard (took it eye level me kneeling on the grass-with them and the fence trailing off behind them-check it on my blog last March-April) anyways some pointers I've picked up, hope they help! Your little Brooklyn is so cute! You'll have great shots!

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

I think your photos are great. I have learned to not use flash if possible and use as much natural light and fading out the background. I have a fancy camera and only know how to snap shots. I too need to get out and try new things. But you look as though you are getting it.

Lee Family said...

you haven't posted for a while Miss Emiline. You are a creative person so I know you'll have no problem doing unique shots.
any hoot, wish I could see ya.
love Ninn