Sunday, April 12, 2009

hoppy easterSSS

I always add these pics backwards but here are a few from this Easter. We went to a large horse ranch with Rachy and fam which held a big easter egg hunt in the arena. Brooklyn was lovin' it.
Here she is on old "lil bit." She will truly never be the same.

Here she is practicing the day before and Rachy's. She had no idea that she was practicing for the next day's big pony ride.

she has been so sweet to Reese....well, most of the time...she kissed her about 19 times today at dinner but she's getting that little "motherly" instinct already. She has to take care of her peeps.




I will post more pics soon. this is all the post would add. here is the little one with her momma after church. she loved her easter dress and hair barrettes the easter bunny gave her.





3 comments:

rachel harris said...

I can't stop giggling at Brooklyn! I love her face in the picture with her and Reese. I'm glad she got some good practice in before her big ride for Lane.

Heather Hunzeker said...

love love love the pigtails! she is getting so big! You need to get over here so I can play with her!! Love ya!

Blanchards said...

Hey Emily, how are you? What a cute girl you have. Cute and sassy right? I haven't seen Renee for the longest time, is that her first kid? Glad to see you're happy. We get an update once in a while for Nick and Angie on how you are doing. I hope all is well. Brian