Thursday, April 9, 2009

a few little things

We went to Provo for the weekend to see the fam and some friends made a few appearances to see me...namely one.....TARA. We found this exciting vintage store and couldn't resist to play dress up. I could have stayed there for hours. We found some beautiful outfits that we almost took home....but didn't.
Here we are playing a little musical chairs with all the kiddos. They were lovin' it.

Could you not find a cuter pregnant girl? Renee chauffered me around to make some baby decisions with her. She is going to be the cutest mama! Thanks for the shopping spree and helping with all my stressful shopping purchases.


Someone took a visit to see the Easter Bunny while we were there. She didn't do too bad!



3 comments:

abby's photo shoppe said...

So glad you updated the ol' blog em. Love the pictures. Good to see Renee there. You will have to tell her I said HI! She is adorable. As is Brooklyn! That little stinker. You have no idea how badly I wish I lived closer so we could see you guys more often. Crossin' our fingers!
Abba and fam

Mom said...

So fun Em! Glad you have those good friends, but of course my favorite pic is the easter bunny!

Tara said...

i'm so glad you only posted one of the "hundreds" of pictures we took at our little vintage store:) so fun, we now have somewhere to frequent when in provo! love the pics, brooklyn is just the cutest thing! it was so fun seeing you- tell evan sorry i stole you away from conference!!