Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BFF's

This is Brooklyn's BFF, Addie, at least for Brooklyn. Her mom watches Brooklyn on Tuesdays and when Brooklyn comes home that night she thinks she is THE COOLEST! She gets all cocky and walks around the house like she is so cool cuz she gets to play at Addie's all day. It's so funny. One of her favorite words is Addie and she says it ALL the time. They happen to have matching outfits and it just so coincidently happened that they wore them on the same day I got to watch them together. It has been the biggest blessing to have Brooklyn be with someone I trust and know that she takes care of her like her own. They definitely have a love/hate relationship

This is what I have to work with anytime I attempt to get on the computer with Brooklyn awake. As you can see with my mess here, not much production is going on. She LOVES talking to grandma on the webcam.


Random Pic..We found this pic in Ev's pictures of 2 little stinkers...I mean 3.


8 comments:

Lee Family said...

ooh that Brooklyn is so adorable. I can understand if you can't stop taking pictures of her. I love her in her little onesie. You just want to pick her up and pet her and squeeze her and love her and then squeeze her again.
kay, miss ya.
did you win your volleyball game?
are you the champs?
when is the tourney in Jackson?

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

I love the pics from your sunday drive! Your little fam is so cute! And WOW, Evan CAN build anything...;)

Tara said...

such cute pictures of brooklyn and her bff:) i'm laughing at the love/hate photo...you show her who's boss brooklyn! so, i find time to check other people's blogs, yet refuse to update mine, why, i don't know, i'm a lazy A~

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Okay... so I found a great activity website just now! I've already been working on a few of them to do when he wakes up from his nap! I thought of you the minute I found it! (Something... anything... to bring entertainment through out the day right?!) So here's the link: http://www.toddlertoddler.com/toddler_activities_rainy_days.html

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Love the BFF outfits. Oh I miss you guys. We need to come down there and hang out with ya'll.

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

To answer a post from a while ago, Ava and I will be in SLC the end of April/ first of May. Were you guys going to be down there anytime soon? If so, we definitely need to get together. Hope all is going well in the Hoge household. Love hearing about your adventures.

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

Responding to your question from awhile ago, Ava and I will be in SLC end of April/ first of May. Were you guys going to be down there anytime soon? If so, we definitely need to get together. Hope all is going well in the Hoge household. Love hearing about all your adventures.

Allen Family said...

Hhhmm. March 4. March 4. March 4. Um, it's now April 4 (well, close enough). Where, oh where, could my Emiline be???