Monday, February 16, 2009

sunday drive-seige

We went for a Sunday drive yesterday..which consists of Evan bringing his gun "just in case" we see something. Ev carries on the Hoge tradition of Sunday Drives turning into seiges with taking us out to the middle of nowhere. Secretly I like it just as long as everyone is safe. We accidently shut Macks tail in the door. It was really sad but he's fine now...once again...seige. I brought my camera and Evan and Brooklyn let me play with it a bit. It was really fun. I love this bridge. Brooklyn is such a big girl now....she needs to walk everywhere and tells me where we're going quite often.



We built this teepee real quick to get warm. That Evan, he can build anything.

I love this picture.


Thanks mom for the remote control for my camera..I'm finally using it now that I have my tripod piece back. I'm so excited to use it more often. Look at that little Macky-boy posin' like a Champ. He's such a trooper!



7 comments:

Allen Family said...

Cute, cute fam picture!
I pretty much have the cutest friends alive. And they pretty much have the cutest kids alive. I love it.

Anonymous said...

You're blog is the best! I'm so grateful you do it. I'm constantly checking it out. Love the pic of Ev smiling at B!

Chrissy said...

I haven't checked in for a while, but you are killin' me with all those pictures of Brooklyn!! Seriously! But you are looking gorgeous as always Em!!
I hope you're doing well. We need to have lunch or go running and catch up!!
Chrissy

Lee Family said...

LOVE the picture of Ev and Brooklyn. too die for!

us said...

Those are great pictures. I love the bridge! Where is that? Let us know next time you will be in BL and we'll get together.

Michelle said...

Did you find your piece or did you end up buying one. The one that I thought was your goes on my monopod. I hope it wasn't a hassle! Love the family adventure pics. You guys are adorable!

Tara said...

i thought i already commented on this post, i guess not! love the pics, love the tee pee, why didn't we throw one together when i was in boise?!? such an adorable little fam! i'm working on updating my blog...you'd think i would after spending hours on end on the flippin computer between facebook and blog stalking...geez i'm a loser!