Thursday, February 12, 2009

WOW we've been busy!

It's been fun this last month to have Zacky-WacKy and Ev's fam come over. We had a great week with all of them. Also, the World Special Olympics are in town and Brooklyn and I have taken advantage. I'm such a socialite so it was a little out of my comfort zone to go alone but that didn't stop me. Brooklyn and I Part-Ade it up watching the Olympics and star-spotting of course...Michelle Kwan, Scott Hamilton and I now officially very close. They both love me...they told me.




Here we are front row at the figure skating...I work my magic...as usual to get the seats I want...it's all about The Secret.


Sometimes...well most of the time Brooklyn likes to be JUST like her mom so she HAD to try on my shades.



Here we are in front of Quest Arena sittin' on the Special Olympics ice sculpture




Someones chipper....





Uncle Bean with my little B...what a little pair...she thrashes him just as much and he does to her.











Here's a little family pic...they don't tend to happen that often cuz I'm always lookin' thrashed...thanks Bean for taking it.








Bonnie and Yella with little B. Bonnie has the cutest voice when she talks to Brooklyn. I giggle every time they chat. Yella and B are quite the little pair. He took care of Brooklyn when she was up early when they were here....These two will make the BEST parents I already know.










Grandpa Hoge blowin' out his birthday candles getting a little help from Brooklyn.









typical day at my house.











6 comments:

abby's photo shoppe said...

I love this post! Keep up with the pictures because that's the only way I get to see Brooklyn. She's getting sooo BIG! You have to make her stop. "member when mom broke her leg and I would do kung foo with her? I think she's too big now :(
Lata skata
Abizzle shizzle

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

What a fun mom you are! That little girl is too cute!

Paul and Alli Watson said...

Em! Do you think the next time you get together with Michelle Kwan, I could come? Hee Hee! Your little girl is so cute. I love the pigtails.

The Perkins Family said...

Hey you guys. I just found your blog. Well Josh said he's looked at it before. Josh grew up with Evan in Paris. Hopefully you know who I am. Bonnie and I are the same age and danced together. Your little girl is adorable. I can't believe how fast time goes. It seems we were just at your reception. Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. Send me your email to joshp8734@yahoo,com and I'll send ya an invite to ours. Evan would probably like to take a look at the pictures Josh, Jason, and Ephraim captured on their snowmobiling adventure. We'll have to keep in touch. Alisha

Lee Family said...

Way to socialize! that is dedication. Please come over and bring that little Brooklyn. Maddy would have a HAY DAY taking care of her. PLeeeeeeeeease. I love your new family photo at the top. So cute. Do you let your DOG lick your precious sweet Brooklyn with his nappy tongue??
Oh Em, I LOVE ya!

maria said...

Emily, that is such a great story about the 7-up!!!! I can see me doing the same thing. I really enjoy seeing your family on the blog and watching for pictures of your little girl, who's a doll. Sounds like you really, really enjoy being a mom. That's so cool, cause there's nothing more important on the whole planet!!!!! Keep up the good work. Love, Aunt Maria