Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Happy Joy Joy

This Pretty much sums up this post! I could not be any happier with this boy! Here he is at four months old now and I get adrenaline rushes every time I kiss his face off! I seriously lucked out on this one! He's rollin' over like a champ and loves to talk to his mom about some very serious things.
B-trout loves baths in the sink and sat here for an hour the other day just washing her little hand over and over and over and over and over!!!

Pure Joy!!!....on both ends of the spectrum! Jesse came to visit on his way home from the Olympics in a big bus and both of them couldn't wait to see each other! Brookie loved the bus which pulled right up to our house to see her particularly! Thanks J-dog!


Tickle Monster in action!



Sometimes she loves it and sometimes she doesn't. Hopefully one day she'll master this process!





2 comments:

Allen Family said...

Your bro was at the Olympics? Huh? I wish I could meet your Will.i.am. That would be fun. Especially since he and Marin are, you know, betrothed and all. Hope all is grand on your end of spectrum. Love yas! Give my love to Rachel, too!

Lee Family said...

I'm with Nicole - is Jesse like the next Rulon Gardner but Nicole and I are clueless or you don't tell us these things.
I love how you love your baby so much.
miss ya come over kay bye