Saturday, March 20, 2010

MY BEAUTIFUL MESS!

I went into get Brookie the other morning in her room right before I was leaving to my moms and she was mumbling something about silly putty. As my eyes adjusted to the light...this is what I found! I was not about to sit home for 2 hrs and get this out without help so i left it and drove 4 1/2 hrs home so my sis could help me. Bless her heart! What a beautiful mess isn't she!




the funny thing is..I didn't even get mad!! How could I!! Only brooklyn i tell ya!! Apparently, Evan put her to bed and she wanted to see it because it glowed in the dark and Ev forgot about somethings after that!! So funny!!
I found this rummaging through some old letters from highschool.

8 comments:

us said...

OHhhh Noooo! I would have panicked. It's great you took the time to capture that one on camera. Good luck! You'll have to let us know how you get it out.

Lee Family said...

oh, Abby loves you. That was sweet.

silly putty is a B- isn't it?
I haven't talked to you for a while. When are you coming over kay bye.

Lisa said...

Good job...on not getting mad. As a mother of four children...3 of them grown...I am finding the things that they did that made me cry...hysterically....are now the funny stories at Christmas time.
Just blog hopping and came across yours! Lovely!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Ok, you explained it and how bad it was, but the picture made me laugh my head off! I can't believe how in there that stuff got. That is so hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that spunky little Brookie! She's so stinkin entertaining, what will she come up with next? Can't wait to see you guys!

Ilse said...

Just 'happened' on your blog - had a little chuckle when I saw the mess. Had the same mess with my now 18yr old about 15 years ago..how time flies. Treasure these moments! xx

jayna said...

Oh my word- how did you get that out? I assume she still has hair?!

Let's get together next week- I'm in denial about this yuck weather!

Tara said...

you did not drive 4 1/2 hours home with that in her hair?!? that's what i think is most hilarious, brooklyn having to chill in her carseat with silly putty smashed in her hair! i love the blanket will's laying on, did you make that and is it from his crib bedding? so cute! he's growing sooo fast, what a handsome little guy! k call me sometime, i feel like we broke up or something? xoxo
oh and abby, what a sweet and thoughtful sister! and one more thing, did you make the tickle monster hands, those are way cute too, you are just so crafty i'm sure you made them!