Thursday, May 20, 2010

What I get to see everyday!!

Some very serious concentration for my 6month old
Love this beauty

I had to document a close up of his first tooth at 5 1/2 months. He likes to show it off with his HUGE smile!

Sometimes he is HAPPY


Sometimes he is SAD


The view from a 6month old....random I know!

Somtimes he just chills out!



Oh ya, can your child do THIS??!!!



Will's first attempt at rice cereal....took it like a champ and wanting more!


Why do I post this pic you ask? We came home from church and B-trout needed to go potty. Little did I know she decided she needed to wear 7 pairs of princess panties to church. The next day a friend from church told me about it. I guess the nursery found out when she needed to go potty at church....I have no idea how she got them on without me knowing. LOVE IT!!










6 comments:

Mom said...

I've giggled about the princess panties ever since you told me, mostly because I can picture her in her room putting on one after the other and thinking it's cute. I love the mind of that little girl! And Will gets more handsome everyday, can't wait to get my hands on him!Thanks for sharing Em!

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

ha ha Love that last picture!! ha ha she is so cute, and your little man is getting so BIG!!! I can't believe it. How are things? Sure miss seeing your face. Hope that all is well!

stephanie said...

your children are so beautiful...b-trout is adorable.

holly said...

I could eat will-I-am's face, that mouth is ridiculous (I miss you and wonder how you look when you are parenting, and I miss Newdale Idaho sometimes like it is another home of mine, write me sometimes...love holly

Lee Family said...

HA HA HA - She is awesome. Williams is SOOOO cute. Your kids are too stinkin' cute I say.

Lee Family said...

nothing new I see
well, slacker
stop staying up so late chatting on facebook with old boyfriends