Monday, June 14, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!!!

First thing: I love him
Ev played in a Memorial Day softball tournament over Memorial Day weekend with some high school alumni buddies. They won the tournament!

Evan likes bears. He shot this a few weeks ago. He's pretty happy about the whole thing. There is bear meat in my freezer. You want some? Don't be jealous!
B is loving the funny faces these days
We stopped in Twin Falls to bbq with my lovely lady friends and their beautiful beautiful children. It was heaven. I wish I saw them more often!
They are the definition of humor. I laugh so hard when I'm see them. I feel funny around them. That is good.
Bonnie and Brookie. Bear Lake isn't the same with out Ev's sisters in it!
Brookie and Jillian. Pure sweetness!!
Here we are roasting hotdogs and too many smores around the campfire!
Bear Lake was HEAVEN this night. We were the ONLY ones on the beach on the perfect night. Brooklyn was quite obsessed with her cousin Josh and wanted to do anything he did.



Fishin' @ the Lake!!












5 comments:

Angie K. said...

Em such a cute post. Thanks for sharing your pictures. It was so good to see you and Evan and your beautiful little ones. I wish life wasn't so busy so we could see each other more. What a wonderful afternoon.

mia veronica said...

Em - that looks like such a great time! The kids are getting so big, Will is gorgeous and I can't wait to meet him! I can't wait to see you all later this summer:)

jayna said...

We'll be expecting some bear meat at christmas time from our home teacher...

:)

Tara said...

i don't have time to think of a whitty comment, just quickly checking in on you since we never talk anymore, i guess i've become a "stalker":) anyway, gotta run, kids are adorable, william is a mini evan, you look fabulous, wish we could hang out and be silly like you and your twin friends:( j/k you know i'm teasing! xoxo

Nicole Stucki said...

Yeah I don't think you get to be SSB group anymore. You already look good :). It's official you and Tara are out! Lol. Your kids are just too cute!