Wednesday, December 15, 2010

LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP

Lately it has been so funny to watch these two play together. Will is definitely growing into his head and loves to razzle Brooklyn just to get a response from her. I love watching them fight over something. I don't know why it's amusing. I'm sure I won't enjoy it for long. I guess I'm just loving that they are brother and sister and to watch them interact is hilarious! Then, two seconds later, there is Brookie protecting him and being the sweet big sister. Love this pair!


5 comments:

jayna said...

I see you visited that orchard while in Utah- super cute! And very glad that an owl hat is headed our way- they are adorable. Great picture taking friend!

Clarke and Kamie said...

ah!! how cute are these pictures?! I want you to make my kids owl hats! do you sell them on etsy?

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Hey lady! Cute picture, sure do miss ya! So I was thinking, do you want to move to Indiana maybe later this month and we can hang out everyday? Let me know what you think, and if your schedule is open! Miss ya

rachel harris said...

That Brooklyn I tell ya!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

I love having two kids too! It's so fun watching them interact! Can't wait for my Drew to get older though so he can hold his own :) Your kids as SO cute! I'm so glad we have blogs so I can still keep up with you! Merry Christmas!!