Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Past Winter

Christmas was awesome at Grandma and Grandpa Harris's. We loved being there and Brooklyn and Will were spoiled by them.

Here she is so happy to have her Cinderella Barbie from Santa!

The harmonicas were a hit!



I made about 20 of these! They sold really fast and I still have orders coming in!

Two little peas in action!


This is right after Will's first needed haircut! The mullet was forming and it was very necessary!

This little girl has just been a gem to hang around! I love her logic and reasoning. She's quite easy going. She's fun to run errands with, dance with, read with, and clean up with! I really feel blessed that I have her! I swear you are given what you can handle and I've always worried what kind of mom I would be but she definitely makes in enjoyable and easy for me! I guess that's all I can handle.....and then....there's Will.I.AM

Brookie graduated from Nursery with Sister Martel this year and started Primary! Her new teachers are Mrs. Dillworth and Wilcox. She said her first prayer last week and according to 2-3 witness(haha..I'm just a nerd) she walked right up there grabbed the mic and said the prayer all by herself! I was so proud of her!


Will's naptime is our Brooklyn time where we paint, draw, craft, and learn 3yr old stuff. Here is her first paint by numbers she painted with her dad. I was a little worried she wouldn't be able to understand the numbers part..but judge for yourself..not too shabby!

Will weighs 24 lbs and we have not enjoyed our few sickie house and visits to the Dr. already. It hasn't been fun BUT I have to admit I have loved him snuggling with me while he plays with my hair or tousles his own. Now he's doing much better but the whiney/sick voice still remains. Imagine that. I think he just forgot to stop that when he felt better. Maybe it's a phase...let us hope!

Spazman!




Who-Hoo, Who-Hoo! In your FACE!
As you may already know..I have grandma tendencies..thus the crocheting..nerdville I know. I couldn't resist making this bad boy...DON'T BE JEALOUS!
PS: I know I've said it before but it's time to go Private! I'm so lazy! But it's for the best I guess! Leave your name and address and I'll add you in! PEACE OUT!















16 comments:

Andrea Cutler said...

Oh BOO on the going private! ;) Love the post, gramma tendencies and all. I am currently typing this while wearing my "Gramma Sweater" as Ryan calls it. Hey, it's comfy!

Holly said...

oh you are so nerdy! :) That's a nerdy talent i wished i had! cute hats and i know LOTS of hard work was put into them. Good job! Looks like Christmas was a hit. We need to get these girls together for some playing time. I'm getting a little tired of playing dolls all the day long.

The Titmi said...

Nooo! I never remember to check private blogs!! and I just found yours. . .

jayna said...

Why the private? Just curious. Sign me up fo' sure though! I don't like the way that owl is staring at me...although strangely now I wish I had myself one! :)

Brooklyn is a joy in primary! Her and Addie are two peas and so fun!

us said...

Add US to your list. mollyally@hotmail.com and mollysparky@gmail.com.
I love your hats! You are so talented. If you're not too burned out making them can I buy one for Roxy? They are adorable!

segura2salazar said...

I would love to keep following you guys. Put me on the list. I just love your cute kids! My email is segura2salazar@hotmail.com

Meegan said...

em. why do you taunt me with such cute owl stuffs?! invite me to your blog, or I'll forever be sad.
mgnltlfld@gmail.com :)

Paul and Alli Watson said...

I want in on the private blog as well! allisonswatson@gmail.com. Send me an invite!

Mary said...

Hey Emily! I'd like to keep about your darling little people! Love the crocheting & your mad/awesome photography skills. My 9-year old has been talking lessons for the past 8 months. I think it's hilarious that she loves it. Your stuff is darling! Anyway - marybrunson@gmail.com

Angie K. said...

OH Em, I love your kiddos. Thanks for the adorable update. Why are you going private again?? That trend was so yesterday Em, ask your Utah friends. Ask Rach too, she's the one who always knows. :) I miss you. I was hoping you would come see us when Ev sold us life insurance, but after his visit I understand why you didn't....I am sure you knew you would just be watching us sign a bajillion papers. Poor Ev had to explain everything to us dummies. He is very good at his job though, we bought lots of insurance. Now all we have to do is die.

Jerry and Kathryn said...

such cute kids! make sure you invite me when you go private.

Lee Family said...

pick me.
yo, Andrea has the same owl pajamas and Maddy has the same Cinderella barbie and I still want hats, I need to call you.

Mom said...

Don't know where to start, Will looks so sick being weighed and so much like you in the pic in the chair, I love the one of Brooklyn and Reese riding the turtle, hair just a flyin'! You totally deserve to have such a precious girl as Brookie and you probably deserve to have such a truck as Will! I didn't know you were thinking of going private,just because? You might have some angry blog stalkers on your hands!

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

Em, your kids are adorable. As are the owl hats you've been making. Make sure you send me an invite when you make the jump to private. Hope all is well.

Rob and Jenn said...

Count us in for your blog list once you go private. We sure miss you guys. When are you coming to our town, and I mean for good!?

Rob and Jenn said...

Count us in on your blog list once you go private. So when are you coming to our town, and I mean for good?!