Saturday, February 12, 2011

Family Photo Overload!

Oh Baby Will!


Here he is at his finest...shoving his face...more like shoveling his face full of food!
CuteNESS!!


More Cuteness!







Attempting to take your own family photo?.....not recommended! I get the idea in my head and then.......chaos...no control....anxiety sets in............chaos..........one word......William!









This one describes the outing...little stinker that boy.


I'll definitely keep this one!


I can't decide which one I like....any suggestions?






Will saying "CHEESE"



Lovin' the bathtime!


Brookie's friend, Addie, had a Valentines aka Ballentine party with her friends! It was a hit! The girls loves every minute of it from coloring, decorating and eating cookies, and passing out Ballentines.


Reese had a blast herself. We got into the car and she settles in and says "THAT WAS FUN!"





Typical expression from the B-Willmister! He is getting into all sorts of mischief. At 15 months old he is 24 lbs, 8 teeth plus teething 4 lovely molars. He loves climbing on the table especially when I tell him no. That seems to make it even more fun. He loves screaming and panicking when he sees food that he MUST have at that very second. He is starting to get and use sign language such as all done, please, milk, hot, and drink. He likes to say cheese to the camera, talk on the phone, bang on the computer, dip Barbies in the toilet, tackles Brookie to the ground like a football player over and over again, loves to dance, loves kissing his mama, and his mom loves to put him to bed..the best, most quiet time of the day!

Two little gems!







6 comments:

jayna said...

I wanted to call you yesterday while the weather was so nice to go out and take some pics but Lila was sick!

Did you use the timer on tripod? I'm super impressed!! I like the last family one the best!

abby's photo shoppe said...

I think every post needs to be photo overload. I love them all. And I like the 3rd fam photo the best. But they are all cute.

Lee Family said...

aaah, your kids are pretty much dang cute. I like the ones of you guys in the woods on the fence, but they are all PROfessional. p.s. this one time, I was still logged in as Emiline and I left a comment on Nicole's blog and she still thinks it was you because I never said just kidding. isn't that sooooo funnY?

Clarke and Kamie said...

you look adorable in these! and your kids are so freaking cute. I gotta say its amazing how many comments we get when the girls wear their hats...

Allen Family said...

So funny, Nik. Why would you be logged in as Em? So I'm digging the second one down in front of the blue wall--the one where Brooklyn is turned in to you. Cuteness. It's tough when you have to choose btwn good, better, even better, really good, great, etc. Isn't it?

segura2salazar said...

Such great family photo's I like them all! They really show off your kid's personalities! You have such darling kids!