Sunday, May 8, 2011

Uhmmm..I have a crush

On this lil guy! He's been quite the handful these days but I wouldn't trade him for a millisecond. I do miss him even when he's sleeping. He loves his momma!

AND his 2nd momma Rachel. He got hurt the other day and actually ran towards her to console him instead of me. It was so precious! She loves them almost as much as I do and he's gonna miss her SOOOO much!
The little Wills showing us his muscles! I love him in his little handsome suit!
What more could a gma ask for...a brand new babe to hold and love! She's pretty cute and a sweet addition to the fam.

2 comments:

rachel harris said...

Oh Emily, I miss that little handful already. I also miss Brookie and am sad every time I think Reese or I won't see then on a regular basis....oh and you too. Tell them terds I love them and tell Brookie I will drive a million, bazillion, quantrillion miles to see her because I love her so much.

rachel harris said...

I had to come look at their cute faces tonight cuz I miss them! Give them loves from their Aunt Rach please.