Friday, May 20, 2011

I MISS YOU!!!

I miss this little posse'...words cannot explain
I miss this little couple.


I miss this AWESOME mother and friend.




I miss my ward and friends that shaped me into the mama that I am and hope to be...someday and loved me even with my.....weird ways/thoughts/anxieties/insecurities/scatterbraininess/spazzzomatiness(is that a word?)


I miss my first friend to meet in Boise and last friend to say goodbye to.



Uhmm...


I miss seeing this little group every day...ooh my heart is tugging.




I miss the endless giggles and screams OK..and sometimes whines together.


I miss this litte gem who's saved my butt more times than I can imagine or begin to reciprocate. She is a SAINT I tell you. I wish I could give her a 2wks vacation to any place of her choice...I would...and of course I would go with her....BUT I can't so I'll just take her a Pepsi every once in a while and hope she sees the true meaning behind it.

I'll just throw in some Easter into the mix while I'm at it!



I miss my girls at work. Super funny and got my sense of humor..that's kinda rare. I hope I find that again.



the end




















3 comments:

Andrea Cutler said...

Dang you, now I am crying! I miss you waaaaaayyyyyy too much. Loved your post, miss you more than words can say!

Holly said...

ahhh! we miss you too!! i just keep telling addi we will see you in July!! :)

rachel harris said...

Oh Em you are too nice. Thanks for the letter and little TREAT! We miss you guys too! I miss the B-Dub's stinkin face so much and that sweet little smart Brookie.