Sunday, April 13, 2008

That's what i'm talkin' about!!

Brooklyn, Mack, and I went on a little jaunt around the neighborhood this fine beautiful evening. I've been trying to take my camera along so I can take pictures. You never know what will happen and you always wished that you would have brought your camera. You know how when you go shopping and you love it when you get a "good find?" Well, instead of shopping, my "good finds" are moments like this. As I'm strolling right along, my eye catches this.... Yep that's right...Right here in Boise... This nice gentlemen was walking with his wife or friens who was using a walker. It was so sweet of him to walk with her. ...true love right here. I can picture his saying, "Just going for a little stroll in the nieghborhood and I think I'll pull out my nice red Zuba-zebra pants.,..they have such good ventilation and that nice breeze will feel so refreshing...Maybe my wife will hold my hand if I sport these bad boyZZ." I feel really bad for poking fun. I acted like I was taking pictures of some flowers on the trees and pulled out my one of a kind stealth moves to capture this priceless picture. You can thank me later. But you can't see his face and I couldn't resist..I mean c'mon...this is art ladies and gentlemen and it brought back so many memories of Zuba pants! Does anyone remember these? Zack? anyone?


Here's a little pic of my sweetheart! We've been having lots of girl time while Evan is on his "man-cation." She's so happy. It's so funny when I'll lay her down for a nap and she'll start crying.... so I wait a bit then I go in her room cuz she's screaming her head off and here I am trying to be serious so that she'll go back to sleep and as I walk in she sees me and this HUGE grin comes on her face and her eyes light up and she starts kicking her feet. So I can't even be mad at her and it makes me laugh at her and then of course she smiles bigger..then I have to pick her up and hug her cuz she's my girl and I have to take care of her you know.

12 comments:

abby's photo shoppe said...

I am glad you pick her up.... as you should!

Mom said...

Em,
Those pants are priceless and, again, if you need some, I'm sure I have some down the basement for you to go on your strolls in! Brooklyn is so precious and priceless and pretty and . . .every other sweet word you can think of!

Kori, Troy and Colby said...

Ok, I LOVE that you took a picture of that sweet old man's pants! I'm not gonna lie, I have a few of those "secret" pictures on my camera. And my baby does the same thing, he's too young to be so smart!! But I kinda love it, he makes me feel special! :)

Kori, Troy and Colby said...

Oh ya, we called those pants M.C. Hammer pants, I've never heard Zuba before. :)

Tara said...

Emily did you delete my comment from yesterday?? I left a comment and now it's not here, where did it go? Anyhow, my comment was that nothing makes me smile more than people who are struttin' their stuff thinking they're so hot when in reality, you've got Hammer Time! Bless their little hearts for believing in themselves! You should see some of the people's outfits that we see as they're walking past the office windows, we need to keep a camera up front just for those occasions! Remember the tree branch girl, I still can't look out my window without laughing! I also said how much Brooklyn looks like Evan in that picture! Seriously, this is so annoying to repeat my comment, it doesn't seem as funny, so I'm just stopping here. I'll smell ya lata

emily said...

tara, I never got your comment so thanks for the repeat. I can't remember the tree branch girl. It's on the tip of my brain but i cannot recall. Help me out! em

Lee Family said...

Sweet Em. You always had a talent for being SLY. Okay, were they Zuba pants or Zubazzz? Were you there one high school night, probably not because it was h.s. and you were still a digger, anyway - we partied at Brady's until like 4 in the morning and Jared wore these tight fluorescent Zubazz pants that were skin tight on his bubble bum down to Maverik.

Brooklyn is SOOOOOOOOo cute!
baboom

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Hilarious! I'm gonna have to post a pic on our blog of this house down the street from us. I laugh everytime I drive by. Okay, that sounds rude...I don't laugh EVERY time. To be continued.....

By the way, Brooklyn is so darn cute! Sounds like you guys are having too much fun!

Allen Family said...

I've always known them as Zubazzz and Jared is the first thing that came to mind when I saw this post. Made me laugh hard. Not only did Jared sport the sweet Zubaz to Maverick, but wore huge goggles on his fro-ed out hair. What a fun night--except for Nate Eames throwing me in the shower and turning the water on. What a punk.

Tara said...

Em, here's your hint: keys "locked" in her car, we watch her desparately trying to unlock her car by shoving the branch through the window, we decide we should go help her, we find a hanger at the office, walk out, try one window with the hanger, no luck, walk around, peek through and notice the one door was already unlocked! She seriously was on something! Who thinks to tear off a huge branch to unlock their car?

"R" Team said...

I get a kick out of reading your posts. You are a true comedian.

Julie

Zack said...

What are you talking about? Zuba pants rule. If anyone out there knows where I can score some, let me know.