Saturday, July 24, 2010

24th of July Wedding


Brookie was a flowergirl for our friend Camille and Rusty's wedding! She was so excited and took it very seriously!!







Here is Addie and Brooklyn dancing with all the couples. She kept watching them all dancing and hugging and then she turns and does the same to Addie! So adorable!! Here is Brooky planting one on the Adster!

These girls would not leave the dance floor!!



In her element!!

Boom! WILL.I.AM


Thank goodness she has these goggles on. She was under the water about .00001 percent of the time!!










5 comments:

Mom said...

So cute, and so fun for Brookie.
That is one serious kiss she is whipping on Addie! Hilarious!

Heather Hunzeker said...

I LOVE THOSE KIDS!!!!!

Nicole Stucki said...

Your kids are adorable! And look at you and your SSB bod! Smokin! Love the family picture btw.

abby's photo shoppe said...

I love the one of Brooklyn twirling and the one of William pushing his face to the screen thing. I actually love them all very much. I think Brooklyn looks like me in the bottom actually. The hair and everything like my childhood pictures. But anywho... I love this post. I wish you posted everyday!

Lee Family said...

Brooke is you, Em. seriously.
gotta say your hubby looks pretty hot in the aviator shades.
come over and see me already. I'm sick of not seeing more of you already so just book a flight and do it. do it now.