Thursday, July 15, 2010

4th of July, 2010

Picture OVERLOAD!!
Easter Idaho summer nights!! This is why I sometimes want to move back!


B and Uncle Yella! He is going to be the best dad!! Brookie ADORES him!!



Hiking up to Paris Spring!

Most of the Hoge's at Paris Spring


Ev/Will

Brookie at her best...POUNDING sugar!!


Griffin and Brooklyn together again....tickle fest and pure joy....so fun to watch!!



Julia and I taking our annual family photo......at least that's what it looks like. until next year Hulietta!!!

Niki came over to swim at my dads with her kids. Love this girl! ..We reminisced(sp)..I'm so glad I got to see her.


Brooklyn and Dad camping!


Checkin for snipes



6 comments:

jayna said...

A-dorable. I'm glad to see your photoshopping working so well! Nice job!

mia veronica said...

So great! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see you guys in August, you are coming, right?

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

Cute family. Know what's funny? Ava has that same denim dress Brooklyn is wearing.

Lee Family said...

You had to ruin it by cheatin' on me didn't you.

danielle said...

aww!! that picture of brooklyn in front of the sunset is gorgeous! great photography and a beautiful little girl emily. :)

Lynnette said...

Brooklynn is so you, it is so cute!