Monday, July 19, 2010

which one is your fave!?

Attempt at a family photo. It's a start!
Had a blast at the splashpark!











Love these photo..I tried my best at some pics today of Brookie and Will.i.am. I need opinions of your fave please!
BROOKLYN: Very fun, loves "snacks" and good at negotiating, loves baby Will, loves stories at nighttime, very unique personality with some serious opinions.





WILL.I.AM: Almost 8mo and crawling like a champ, never without a smile and super HAPPY!! Says da-da and ba-ba and lots of raspberries.












10 comments:

Holly said...

Seriously CUTE pictures!! Love the red door background. Your kids are so stinkin' cute!

segura2salazar said...

So freaking cute!!! Your kids are such doll babies! Great family photo!

jayna said...

I love the last one of Will, and the little step one of Brooklyn. Great job Lady! Where did you find the spot??! It's perfect!

Lee Family said...

I love them all. I love the whole family and the last one of William and all of the ones of Brooke are cute. She can't take a bad photo. You guys both have the pertiest hair ever - always curvy in all the right places. I swear my hair does not cooperate like that. You're so beautiful Em. Who took your pictures? They'z sooooo cute. come over kay bye.

Mom said...

It's a toss up between the bottom one of Brooklyn and the water one of Will. Sorry to you and Evan, you didn't make the cut, and my overall favorite from the last two posts is Brookie with the sunset. Where did you take that? You're getting too good for your britches, young lady!

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

The kids are getting so big!!! Love the pictures and you look great in your family picture. I hope that all is going well, can't wait to meet up soon!!!

Heather Hunzeker said...

You CANNOT ask me to pick a fave...they are absolutely adorable and I just can't choose!!!

rachel harris said...

All of them!

Allen Family said...

I vote for the one of Miss B where you see her leg turned in---so adorable. Cooper agrees. We should hook those two up! :-) And Will on the chair is fabulocity. Good stuff.

abby's photo shoppe said...

Emily, you are AWESOME! Wow. Will you teach me?
I love them all.
ABs