Thursday, June 19, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS.........

Sorry about the delay ladies, I had a crazy weekend last weekend and ....well, I'll use that as an excuse. So I put each and every one of you in a bowl and had Brooklyn reach in and pick one out. Now, remember, whoever wins has to play this game on there blog. and the winner is ........NICOLE STUCKI!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! Oh, what the luck!!! Tara is going to DIE! Oh Nicole, I need your address to send you the goods!!! My email is emilyharris12@hotmail.com. Send it soon and I'll send you a present soon....soon from my watch that is...JK. Thanks for playing, that was really fun!

3 comments:

Tara said...

She's so dead. I told her when I was leaving Idaho that she should enter your contest- I knew I shouldn't have told her! She better watch her back:) Oh well, I'll keep trying with her favorites contest!

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Oh I am speechless! I just don't know what to say. First I need to thank my sis Tara for telling me about the contest. I also need to thank little Brooklyn for picking my name! I can't wait for my present. Thanks Emily for the great contest! (Picture me with my arms in the air like on award shows.)

"R" Team said...

I never win anything. Don't even know why I got my hopes up.