Saturday, June 7, 2008

MY LIST OF FAVORITES!!!!!

I was HONORED to win a prize on Nicole's List of Favorite's Post awhile back. I won a gift card to IKEA. I'm so excited to use it..I go online to decide and then, of course, I can't decide, then I get anxious, then four hours later...you get the point. ANYWAYZZZ. I have to carry on the tradition to list my Fav's.

So the List o' Favorites blog game works like this:


Blog host shares some favorites; People comment on which item they would like to win; Blog host randomly draws a winning name; Blog host gifts the winner with their choice from list o' favorites; and Winner then carries on the List o' Favorites game on their blog. Let us begin.


#1: The first lucky fav is the one and only Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears. I capitalized them because it is a Proper noun to me. Have you ever tried them? OH my mouth is watering! I don't remember the first time I tried them but my mom gave me some for Christmas and I devoured them. We would buy them at Porter's Bookstore when we were little...they were the best treat. At first, you don't think they go together...then....then you put them in your mouth...trust me, there's no going back!!!!


#2. So I've been a little "crafty" lately and I found these on some random blog that I stalk. Yes, it's true there are a few I stalk. She's just so darn creative or at least she finds cute stuff out through other blogs...you know how it is. So these are felt hair clips. They are so stinkin' cute. There are so many cute styles...well, I made a few and am willing to give a pair to a lucky winner. Most of you girlies have little girls and they are just adorable in their hair. Maybe Cooper will look good in them too with his curly locks..jk Nicole. Too bad Brooklyn baby has not so much hair these days so I will perservere (sp) until she grows up.


#3. If you didn't know this about me. I have to put lotion on my feet every night before I go to bed. It's one of those weird habits I got myself into long ago. My friend Julia used to make fun of me in college. Then, guess who tried it and is addicted! Yep, you guessed it. I try sometimes to go without and then I sit and ponder and stu (sp) in bed until I go nuts and I have to get out of bed and put lotion on my feet. Along time ago, my sister, Heather, who works at Melaleuca gave me this lotion. It is divine I tell you. It smells so good, that arometherapy minty, chamomile, pepperminty smell. It feels so good on your feet. I love this stuff and so will you. What a great way to go to bed at night ya know. I'll give you a tube of this lotion. #4. Next is Woven Floss by Reach. I am a fan. I use it on most of my patients and myself and recommend it ALL THE TIME. It's good stuff. It flosses your teeth better than any floss I know. I would post a pic..I tried but I couldn't move it around on my blog and I got frustrated cuz I tried to add it last and it jacked up my post so no pic for this one. Here's the link : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000FTYOXU/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=3760901&s=hpc
5 Last but not least. I LOVE COLORED TOOTSIE ROLLS! I'm pretty sure my fam knows this for sure. I'm addicted! I love all flavors. Mostly blue raspberry, strawberry, grape, and watermelon. They are hard to buy these days. I have my secret spots! They hook me up and so will I, hook you up. They remind me of Seminary in high school, my birthdays, and right now my sister has a huge bowl over and her house and she never eats them, then I come over and eat them for her. Even if they are old and hard I'll eat them. MMMMMMMMM. I'll give you 100, yep that's right, you heard me, 100 tootsie rolls of your choice!
Think about this one, so many choices, so little time! GOOD LUCK!!! EMILINE

15 comments:

abby's photo shoppe said...

Oh Ems. I am so going after those cute barrettes. Count. Me. In.
Abba

Tara said...

Seriously, how do I ever decide on just one?!? I LOVE chocolate covered cinnamon bears and colored tootsie rolls, how do I choose my love for one over the other? Maybe I should just go with something totally random, like the lotion, becuz you already told me you'd give me some felt clippies. Ok, you just told me what website to learn how to make them. So I just want to win, Niki totally dogged me, she only posted one winner, so if I win, call me and I'll let you know what I'm feeling like winning that day:) See you in 5 days!!! AAHHH let the party begin!

Allen Family said...

It's too bad I can't win because I would totally choose the dental floss! hehe.

You and Tara partying w/out me? What gives?

Lee Family said...

Why can't you win Nicole?

Good list Em! wow! That photo of the choco-covered bears makes them look so delish. Although I would have to say the choco-covered marshmallows at Porters are my mom's and my favorite.

Clips - too cute. I want the website where you found them regardless of what goes down here.

I'm so glad your colored tootsies are still a top priority for you.

I'm going to choose the yummy smelly foot lotion.

Good favs Em.

abby's photo shoppe said...

Emz,
Uhhh, hope this is not to silly but I am entering Seth in your contest. He's all for the chocolate cinnamon bears! Don't tell him I entered him in this but he REALLY WANTS TO WIN!!! K
Abzily

Chrissy said...

I wanna play!!!! Although I really should say the floss is my favorite I would be lying! I'm picking the lotion as my favorite!!
Love ya Em!!
Chrissy

Amanda said...

Great idea! I love it!

I am digging the barettes. My little girl would look so cute in them!

PS-I am friends with Abby!

Anonymous said...

Harris!

I LOVE all of your favs.

I still have to put foot lotion on EVERY night....you got me. I'm addicted too. I apologize for ever making fun of you about that-

And I LOVE the colored tootsie rolls and cinnamon bears and buy them at Porters everytime I'm home....

You know me....its a tough decision but I'll have to say the foot lotion- just for old time sakes. Plus I'll be home in a few weeks to purchase the goodies :)

smell ya

Heathie said...

Abby pulled my arm (not like she had to pull very hard) for me to come over and enter. I would Loooovvvve some chocolate covered cinnamon bears! And even if I don't win, could you maybe teach me how to make those barrets anyway? They are too cute!

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

Em,
I still remember you loving the colored tootsie rolls. I can't remember when I first found out but every time I see them I think of you. When we go to Peter Piper Pizza and win a few tickets from the games I use the left overs and get a few if the footsies. But I have never had enough tickets for anything close to 100, so for me and the boys, I am going for the yummy footsies.

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

Oh and check out my sister-in-law Britney's site, she had made some really cute bows and hair clips that I think you would love. Just scroll down past all the adorable cards she makes and you will see the bows or go to supermommies.blogspot.com and you will see how to make them.

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Tara told me about this little game you have and I want in now. I never win anything but it is worth a shot. I too am a sucker for those chocolate covered cinnamon bears. They are so very good, but with two little girls I am going to have to go for the clippies. They are just too cute.

Oh I hope you pick my name instead of Tara's. I will laugh. She will be so jealous.

Anonymous said...

Hope I'm not too late. I think this is the coolest contest. Maybe I should have Rich enter under his name, because he always wins things. I do have to say that the clips are cute, even though Braden has gobbs of hair (I know you are jealous), it's not fitting for a boy to wear them. I will have to go for the choc covered bears. It is a fond memory of college to eat the red bears and I have never paired them with choc. Sound interesting and I must try them. Julie

Anonymous said...

who's the winner already?
-Ninn

Kenzie Rose said...

I AM CRACKING UP!! #3 is so me! I know your contest is over but I was checking out your blog and laughed SO stinkin' hard because I am a complete nighttime lotion addict. Sometimes I even wake up in the middle of the night to reapply because my feet feel so dry and suffocatey (yes, i know that's not a word). Anyway, Shane thinks I'm a freak! So now I can tell him his cousin does it too. HA!