Wednesday, June 11, 2008

B-PICS

Here are a few pictures of this little stinker!!This one actually is my favorite. She smiles with her mouth open so wide.
This picture Evan took while she was sleeping with her bumb up in the air..pretty much every night she does this.
I don't know why I love these faces the best...just "what the heck mom, I'm taking a bath, can I have a little privacy, please"...3 seconds after this pic, she had both the washcloth and rubber ducky in her mouth.

I'm not sure her eyes can open any wider. Bonnie, Ev's sister gave her this shirt which has a Brook Trout...thus Brooklyn...thus that's where her name came from...JK it didn't but Evan likes to pretend it did.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Give her some privacy for pete's sake ya sicko:) j/k She is SO absolutely cute I just can't get over it and I just can't wait to finally meet this little kewpi baby in person!!! And my sister-in-law Cami's husband specifically wanted to name their daughter Brooke after the Brooke trout, so Ev's not the only proud fishin papa!

Mom said...

Em,how does she just keep getting cuter and cuter? I can't wait to get my grandma hands on her! Hurry home!
love,
mom

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Oh my heck! She is sooo cute! I love her big blue eyes. She looks like she is full of personality. Glad to see you guys are doing well!

F.Y.I. Just a fun little fact...Brett's brother name one of their boys Fisher and if they have another, they want to name him River...

Hmmmm, I DON'T think so!!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Love, love, love her crib bumper! So cute! Girls stuff is so cute! Her wide eyes are awesome! She's so darling Em :)

Lee Family said...

She is so cute. Can her eyes get any bigger? And I LOVE the crib bumper too! I Miss ya Em.